Friday, April 02, 2010

Another Day, Another 80

Greetings Mortals,
It's been a long time since I was able to leave a note here, and even longer since I had anything of note to leave.
After a long absence, however, we have returned to Azeroth!
Newsworthy Notes:
1. Hamuneptra finally made it to 80. Oi! I think it took less /played time than Himhotepp, but it took significantly more RL time.
2. Himhotepp is definitely on the search for a new server. I am tired of not being able to raid 10/25 anything with my main. I am certain that it has more to do with my play schedule and less to do with my class choice, however if I am to ever see the inside of ICC I will most likely need a new home.
3. Velvyt is getting an overhaul. My original rogue is going to get a new profession: Alchemist. Phykshin has been stalled out at 65 for almost 5 months, and I really think it's time to just make the effort to delete him and transfer the skillset to Velvyt. I cannot imagine deleting the higher level rogue since it took so long to get him where he is in the first place.


~Cheers, Scott

No comments: