Tuesday, January 03, 2012

The Excitement Grows

A New Year.
Meh.

A new holiday season come and gone.
Meh.

A new laptop computer for each of the girls and the wife?
Woohoo!

Anyway, Wintereenmas ... uh, Xmas is over, and the new year has begun. Still waiting to get myself relocated to a new server, but once AGAIN blizzard has thwarted my designs by make the LFR tool useful, and fun. So now I can FINALLY raid on my alts. The desire to leave Darkspear has once again been diminished in January. This has happened before, you know. I'm just saying.

I myself will (hopefully) be getting some new PC hardware - notably a MB and more CPU power, perhaps some RAM too. Also there are a few existing hardware projects on the go that I intend to complete by end of month.
  1. New Home Server
  2. PC with network shared media
  3. Ubuntu up and running on a full time rig
So much to do, so little time.
Meh.

No comments: