Tuesday, July 06, 2010

A bit of an update

So much happening these days. First and foremost, Cataclysm Betas are out and... we don't have one. /sad face. I'm sure they lost our e-mail. But with WotLK the beta received in this house didn't come until the beta had been out for a month or two, so our fingers are still crossed.

In the mean time, we are both trying to complete end game before the expansion drops. Himhotepp and Schokti are both getting nicely geared, and are once again guilded together, with a guild we are both loving mucho grande. Focus in our guild is on 10 man progression, to get the ICC completed eventually on heroic modes and then on to Ruby Sanctum.

A "quick" 10 man into ICC last night gave huge gains to Schokti, where I finally got my reputation to exalted with the Ashen Verdict, giving me 40 exalted factions and the title "The Exalted". I will post a photo when a) the servers are up and b) I am awake to do so. Last night's quick run lasted 4.5 hours, and we finally progressed past Professor Putricide and one shotted the remaining bosses to Sindragosa. Our best attempt on her was to 20%, wiping mostly due to inexperience with the fight. Our timing was off in the third phase, but of course with progression this is expected.

Our plans now are to extend the lock out for this raid and get her down tonight, hopefully getting a chance at the big man himself.

In the mean time I have been levelling a druid, AND TOTALLY LOVING IT. I knew druids were somewhat OP, but there are things I can do with this toon I have not been able to do with any others. It has become so much fun to play.

Add to that our daughter has challenged me to a race to 80, with her mage Fyggi against my druid Sensabull. A celestial steed is on the line for her should she win, and bragging rights for me, since I already have the mount. Believe me, bragging rights are far more exciting lol. And so... game on!

No comments: