Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Ok so now what?

With the addition of the Celestial Steed to the game, Schokti became one step closer to that elusive achievement, Mountain o' Mounts. And oh yes, as I had been slowly inching my way past 95, you can be sure I got that steed. Its lovely, but as it is also so popular, I am afraid I will rarely use it. But my lowbies will never have to buy a mount again.

And so I found myself looking at 97 mounts. A nice nudge from my hubby to remind me that honor can be sent as a bind on account item and it works for both twinking the main as well as your alts, and I got the last of the battleground mounts I was working towards. A few more days of dailies and I got another Argent Tournament mount. 99.

The options left to me were to grind for another 10 days and I would be able to get another Argent Tournament mount, which was all well and fine. But I wanted mount number 100 to be special.

You see, I have, for the last several months, been running Stratholme for the mount from Baron Rivendare. You see where this is going? Kismet, my friends. Last night, on Rivendare kill #40, it dropped.



It was exciting, let me tell you. And so:



I have my red dragonhawk.

Now watch me log in this evening and find the Time-Lost Proto Drake.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe there are 100 mounts in the game O_o

Sandy said...

Hey lady, remember me? (shadowkitty from TWBB)

I was reading old blog posts and came across a comment from you from 2005 when I lived in NM and my ex DH cut off his thumb haha

Just wanted to say "hi" and I hope all is well!

Sandy (shadowkitty)

Troy said...

When farming, did you always get out and then click "Reset all instances" or did you actually go out then go back in?

Schokti said...

Troy, as long as the instance is not in Heroic mode, resetting for farming is the way to go. Just remember that you can only run 5 instances an hour, so remember to factor that in.