Thursday, December 15, 2011

Suspension... and Disbelief

So I am writing this blog to begin the tedious process of sharing my life (and the little insights I have regarding same) with the hordes of people who really give a crap about it.

CURRENT
Currently my WoW account is temporarily suspended, due to the negative cash-flow of Wintereenmass - uh, Xmas. Hopefully it will return soon. However this has given me an excellent opportunity to review and replay some of my other favourite games. Here is a partial list:
  • Total War: Shogun 2
  • This is just an excellent game. I have yet to get into the multiplayer aspects, since I still really enjoy the single-player mode so very much.

  • GTA: San Andreas
  • Probably the best of the GTA series so far, althought rumour has it there is a GTA5 scheduled for release in early 2012.

  • Dungeons & Dragons Online
  • Well, as a long-time fan of the P&P (pencil and paper) version of AD&D, I was excited to play this free MMORPG, however it isn't as excellent as the P&P version was. But seriously, what ever is?

  • APB Reloaded
  • A quite fun MMO/FPS (free from Steam)


PREVIOUS
There is way to much to cover since April, so I will merely summarize the most general items:
  • The boy has grown, and continues to be a handful - both of joy and frustration;
  • Summer plans to visit with close friends were a big hit (at least for us heh heh);
  • Work continues to occupy my life 45 hours a week;
  • The girls and I are going to embark on a "Brickfilm" adventure...

UPCOMING

  • January 2012: I am going to be increasing my presence and participation in Social Media
  • No comments: